*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731458-Im-thinking-about-food-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#731458 added August 13, 2011 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
I’m thinking about food today
Jalál (Glory), 13 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Saturday, August 13, 2011 about 4:30 PM Pacific Time

I’m thinking about food today. Yesterday, I went to the Olive Garden. I spend the $25.00 gift card, which was a gift from my brother. All right, I spent more then $25.00. I intended to go in and get something to go and bring the food home. When I go into the restaurant, it was cool and nice; so I ate my meal there.

I ordered the mixed grill plate, raspberry ice tea, and soup. I enjoyed getting out of the house and eating a meal someone else cooked. For desert, I ordered two slices of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. I brought the cheesecake home so Mom and I could enjoy those together. It is hard to take Mom to a restaurant any more, so when I eat out I order desert and bring it home so Mom and I can enjoy it together.

When Mom got home from the daycare center yesterday, I served her the cheesecake. It was nice to sit and watch her eat it. I miss going out to eat with Mom; however, this summer it is not a good idea. My car does not have working air conditioning and the outside temperatures are in the triple digits most days. If I can get Mom in the car to take her somewhere, she does not want to get out. She wants to stay in the car and “watch the people”, but it is too hot for her to do that. We don’t go out together much any more.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731458-Im-thinking-about-food-today