*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731549-I-finished-the-last-of-the-chocolate-Easter-bunnies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#731549 added August 14, 2011 at 10:03pm
Restrictions: None
I finished the last of the chocolate Easter bunnies
Jamál (Beauty), 14 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Sunday, August 14, 2011 about 7:00 PM Pacific Time

Every year I buy two chocolate Easter bunnies, one for Mom and one for me. This year I bought two large solid bunnies. On Easter morning, Mom and I began eating the bunnies. Mom and I both ate the ears off our bunnies and I put them in the refrigerator for later. That was about the time Mom was having numerous physical problems and could not eat large amounts of sweets or chocolate.

The earless chocolate bunnies lay in the refrigerator for a while and then I began eating them. Tonight I finished the last chocolate bunny. I do not remember which bunny belonged to Mom. It does not matter any more because I finished both of them off. It took me a while because I did not want to get sick from eating that much chocolate and I did not want to waste the candy by throwing it away. There are no more chocolate bunnies in the house.

I have learned my lesson. Next year I will buy, two small hallow Easter bunnies. We can have our chocolate bunnies without them remaining in the refrigerator for several months.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731549-I-finished-the-last-of-the-chocolate-Easter-bunnies