*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731806-Half-way-through-the-week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#731806 added August 17, 2011 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Half way through the week
‘Idál (Justice), 17 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Wednesday, August 17, 2011 about 2:45 PM Pacific Time

It is Wednesday. It is hump day. As I look back over the past three days, I realize I have not accomplished very much. I used to think that if I could stay home, I would get a lot done. I was wrong.

I go caught up with the laundry last week. This week I have four baskets going on five. I have to find some cloths to send with Mom when she goes to the daycare tomorrow, because she had issues this morning. The daycare has not called me again, so I can presumes she is back to normal. On the bright side, I did find three pairs of shoes in Mom’s dresser drawer. One pair needs a good cleaning and I am not sure if I can salvage that pair. The other two pairs look all right.

As for the shoes Mom wore this morning, I am not sure, I can salvage those or not. Mom has four pairs of shoe (counting the pair she wore this morning), if I have to throw two pairs away then I have to buy her a new pair when her check comes in. I have to buy her more then shoes because I cannot find either of her bras, she need new ones anyway.

Every time I started to do some work, something interrupts me or my computer slows down (that is another story). Every time I think, I am on top of the debts and other expense comes up. Then there is the problem of buying Mom shoes and bras, I cannot take her with me to make sure they fit. I hate taking stuff back because it screws up my schedule even more.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731806-Half-way-through-the-week