*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737699-A-long-and-interesting-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#737699 added October 23, 2011 at 7:53pm
Restrictions: None
A long and interesting day
Jamál (Beauty), 8 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Sunday, October 23, 2011 about 4:50 PM Pacific Time

It’s been a long and interesting day. Mom got up at 3:05 AM, I heard her walker in the hall and found her in the living room. I managed to get her into the bathroom so that she could change her cloths and then into the living room.

I gave her all her morning meds. I put batteries in her hearing aids and then got the hearing aids into her ears, which she didn’t like. However, she did not take the hearing aids out of her ears until afternoon. She laid down on the couch this morning and one hearing aid fell out of her ear, so reinserted it. This afternoon she took the hearing aids out of her ear and put them in the bowl that had contained her rice. She put one of the hearing aids into her mouth, but removed it when she realized it wasn’t food.

Usually, when she takes her hearing aids out she puts them in her purse or lays them on a table. Anyway, I removed one hearing aid from the rice bowl and the other from her hand, cleaned some rice grains off and reinserted them into her ears. She hasn’t taken them out since.

Then later she attempted to undress in the living room, in front of the picture window. It is a good thing that none of the neighbors was in their yards. I managed to get her to the bathroom and another pair of under cloths on her. It’s been a long and interesting day. I am glad she is going to the daycare center tomorrow.

Despite the fact that I got up an hour early and can’t remember if I took both my morning meds; I’m not tired. I’m relieved (that she didn’t swallow the hearing aid) and amused (that she wanted to undress in the living room). I think it’s about time I got a set of drapes for the picture window. The neighbors won’t be amused if they see her undressing in the living room.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737699-A-long-and-interesting-day