*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738162-The-Last-Sunday-in-October-2011
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#738162 added October 30, 2011 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
The Last Sunday in October 2011
Jamál (Beauty), 15 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Sunday, October 30, 2011 about 10:15 AM Pacific Time

It is the last Sunday in October. I’m in the process of sorting laundry and washing Mom’s bras. One of her bras is hanging in the shower and the other is in the sink. I’m washing Mom’s bras in shampoo. I have several bottles in the house that someone gave us. Mom can’t use it because it irritates her eyes and my psoriasis prevents me from using it, so I use it to wash Mom’s bras and sweaters.

I finally got Mom to take all her meds this morning. I had to hide one tablet in some strawberry ice cream. Mom has decided that the meds will kill her and so she fights taking them. I’ll get a pill crusher this week so that I can hide the tablets in her food easily. However, she takes two capsules and those she needs to swallow without chewing or breaking them up. I’m not sure what I’m going to do about the capsules, I don’t think I can hide them in her coffee or orange juice, but I may try doing that this week if all else fails.

I’m not feeling good today. I haven’t eaten yet; all I’ve consumed is liquids. I’m going to open a can of applesauce and warm it up. I have to eat something and applesauce is easy. I may eat some ice cream, as well; however, I don’t think I’m going to eat anything heavier or more complicated.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738162-The-Last-Sunday-in-October-2011