*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740536-Planning-my-week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#740536 added November 27, 2011 at 5:30pm
Restrictions: None
Planning my week
Jamál (Beauty), 5 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Sunday, November 27, 2011 about 2:30 PM Pacific Time

It is the last Sunday in November. I have one debt I to make a payment on this week. The payment is due on Wednesday, November 30, but I may go to the bank on Monday and withdraw the money. If I do, then I will go ahead and make the payment because there is no use waiting until Wednesday and making another trip out of the house.

A plumber put a sleeve on the drainpipe behind the washer, so I can do laundry at home. The only issue is hanging the cloths on the line because the cloths don’t dry as well in fall and winter as in spring and summer. If I leave the house, I can only get one load washed and dried (I hope). Oh well, I work with what I have.

There is no use putting off going to the bank or paying the bill any longer then necessary. The more I think about it the more I like the idea of paying the bill on Monday and staying home Tuesday and Wednesday to do laundry. I still have to go to the grocery store on Thursday when Mom’s check hits her account, but at least I will have two days to catch up on laundry.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740536-Planning-my-week