*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743449-Sex-Machine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1837931
The on-going status of my lego project
#743449 added January 5, 2012 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
Sex Machine
So I found a way to turn on all pieces in the designer. It allows everything to be every colour which does mean you can choose colours that aren't available. It also means getting hold of some of the pieces is going to be ver hard as you can't buy them directly from Lego.

The bad news is that the designer system is being discontinued on the 16th January apparently.. I didn't notice anything on the website when downloading it which if it is being discontinued is a bit rubbish. Also after getting the sex machine sorted out it crashed and I had to start again.

One of the features is a hinge allignment which is meant to automatically align things, unfortunatly it doesn't seem to work on pistons. So it was incredibly fidly lining everything up. Then having it crash was really annoying. Although I think the second time I made it a bit better.

I think this also means that the basement has to be 6 bricks high, I'd worked out the minimum based on the height of a lego guy so going up to 6 isn't too bad. I'm thinking if I have the pavement (sidewalk) raised by 2 bricks then that means I only need 4 steps from the sidewalk to the ground floor (or first floor for you crazy americans who don't understand how to number floors).

So here is the result of today's play session:

A lego sex machine


On one side you have the pistons, on the other side you have the handle and cogs to drive the pistons. It is bigger than I had hoped. I could use shorter axels, but then the preportions would be off. I could rearrange the wheels and have one long axel and one shorter one but that may look a bit weird. I might give that a go but it means one rod moving differentl to the other.
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743449-Sex-Machine