*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743976-Cages-and-bay-windows
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1837931
The on-going status of my lego project
#743976 added January 11, 2012 at 4:49pm
Restrictions: None
Cages and bay windows
I got an e-mail through from lego with how much credit I earnt over christmas which means I have some money to spend on pieces if needed. I've also found that buying the pieces from random sellers is cheaper than going through lego.co.uk and you can get a much wider range of pieces. The e-mail also confirmed that orders for the design by me system will stop on the 16th January but based on the prices I doubt I would go down that route anyway.

I've been working on the basement which includes the stairs up to the front door and a slopped back door. Ground floor is also progressing, I have sliding curtains to split the shop from the stairs up to the first floor and down to the S&M basement. I also created something that says SEX in red letters, its a bit too big for a sign so don't really know what to do with it. Will upload pictures at some point as I'm quite happ how it turned out.

Today I thought I would work on a cage in a bay window in it for the first floor. This is going to be a kind of live sex show floor or maybe something a little burlesque, not really sure. I've gone with a full circular(ish) cage in the bay window rather than a semi-circle using the window as the back of the cage. Might have to play around to see if I'm happy with the decision. I also need to play around a bit more with the detail beneath the window.

In the picture is the street view on the left and the view from inside the room on the right. As I said its a work in progress but it's fun to play around with.

A random cage in a bay window type thing
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743976-Cages-and-bay-windows