*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748576--Time-to-go-to-school-again-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1800008
A daily walk with... ME
#748576 added March 8, 2012 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
~~ Time to go to school, again ~~
~~

My Comma Sense Class was successful this term and the students did well with their overall progress. I've been teaching the class for seven terms now, and though I'll miss the excitement of teaching, it's time for me to take a break and devote some time to my own writing education and development. I haven't written anything new (except a couple of silly limericks) in about a year. Hell, I'm not getting any younger. The years are flying by and I haven't even started fulfilling my dream of writing that fiction novel. So I'm going to enroll in Percy's writing workshop this May. My problem is lack of imagination. If your obviously not born with an imagination, can you still acquire one, or is it hopeless? I guess I'll find out. Every idea I come up with has already been thunk of before. Yeah, I know... thunk is not a word. Give me a break here. At least I'm actually writing, or should I say typing. Maybe a plain old writing tablet and a pen and a quiet corner in the back yard is what I need. I hope I still remember how to write with a pen.
~~



© Copyright 2012 Winnie Kay (UN: winniekay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Winnie Kay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748576--Time-to-go-to-school-again-