*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750670-Life-in-the-Moon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#750670 added April 10, 2012 at 4:02pm
Restrictions: None
Life in the Moon
April 10, 2012, Tuesday, Day 10 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "If you HAD to chose another place to live, where would it be and what can you see yourself doing there?"


If I could choose another place to live, I would choose the moon. I would live in a cave complex inside the moon. The caves would be sealed so that they could hold oxygen so that I would not have to wear a “space” suite all the time.

This cave complex would have a garden, with a dome so that sunlight could shine in. I would plan all sorts of fruits and vegetable planed. The fruits and vegetables would be suited to growing in the type of artificial environment necessary to survive on the moon.

In addition, I would have cats. The reason for this is that I think cats are much better suited to learning to live in the type of environment that living inside the moon would require. I would have every type of technological item needed to survive inside the moon.

I can envision myself writing and taking walks on the surface of the moon. I could look up at the stars without any hindrance from an atmosphere or clouds. I would also read because the technology would give me access to an electronic copy of any book or newspaper printed on Earth or any place else in the solar system.

Living in a cave complex inside the moon sounds like a wonderful place to spend the rest of my life. My friends would come to visit me, so I would not be alone unless I wanted it that way. I would enjoy living inside the moon.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750670-Life-in-the-Moon