*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758991-This-ones-about-the-slightest-of-steps-back
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#758991 added August 20, 2012 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the slightest of steps back.
What's up y'all? Just kickin' it over here on Blackberry Central, mindin' my biz I suppose. Can't bring myself to get out of the room for the day; luckily I don't have any pressing needs.

I do, as per comments from my previous post however, wish to clear up a few things.

1) Gord Downie is amazing (and that has nothing to do with anything).

2) In a perfect world, I'd still be living my previous life with justjessica1. But it's not a perfect world. In that perfect world, two adults would be talking about their problems, and I'd still be living in the house where all my stuff still lives. I've reached the point in my life, perhaps a little late, that there are changes that need to be made. But I need someone who I've not only been with for nearly four years, but documented the whole damn-near nine month courting process to understand how I feel, my change plan, and what I propose to be respected in the house. But that's not on the horizon. I don't see it happening.

3) What I said about yesterday, I meant (and that shouldn't be a surprise to any of the people who still follow me...10k views in a year and a half can't be wrong!). And all I'm saying by what I meant is that the woman is beautiful. And interesting. And I don't have much to offer. It is what it is...and I'm not that guy to talk about anything more about anyone that people might know or don't know, or say anything more about our personal places in life. It's one thing for me to talk about me and all the shit I'm dealing with, but I've learned never to lead another person into that.

4) That said, I'd be lying if I didn't say my conscience isn't at a 50/50 battle with myself. Half of me wants to ask one girl out on an actual date, and the other half wants me to reintroduce myself newly into what I've already experienced. I can do either or none. I have no timetable or plan. But as I was once advised by a potential love interest in my youth, "A man knows better than he hopes."

So there it is. Not a total retraction. But not the whole story. And I'm not up to writing my whole story yet, although I once offered to (and still would) write DMFM's story. But I've been a Rolling Stone magazine reader for almost my entire adult life. Maybe someday they'll want to do a feature about a guy who's had a crazy life and lived to blog about it. If they want to leave me a voicemail, I'll respond.

As for now, I could use a Sahlen's hot dog (look 'em up). Or a nap. And a nap is easier to come by, but as I've been pounding this out on BB Central I've managed to receive a text, so I'm gonna close this out for today. That text could be from anyone. But the nap will solely be for me. Peace, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758991-This-ones-about-the-slightest-of-steps-back