*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761049-October-Cometh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#761049 added September 18, 2012 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
October Cometh
October cometh,
like a swift moving tide
flowing into the shore
and overpowering everything in its path.

In October I will celebrate my writing.com anniversary. In October I will participate in the NaNoWriMo preparation challenge. In October I will answer the following questions in preparation for NaNoWriMo in November. These questions can be found at {ritem:1151093).

*Snow1* What is your novel about?
*Snow2* Where did you get your inspiration from?
*Snow3* What challenges will you have to face to get your novel written?

In past years, when I participated in the NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge and in NaNoWriMo, I have written everything offline and then used cut and past to transfer the items to my writing.com portfolio. However, this year my time is limited due to taking care of my mother and cleaning house. So this year I think I will work online and save everything directly to my writing.com portfolio. I could change my mind, at least about the way I write during NaNoWriMo, but right now this seems to be the easiest way to do it.

Right now, I feel like I am floating in deep space with little more then a tank of oxygen and a spacesuit. I have felt like this for a couple of three days now. I have my new computer sit up and am using it. Today the tech came in and installed the equipment so that I can access the internet with both my old and my new computer. In addition, I have to keep my premium membership because I need the space in my portfolio.

I need to set up my NaNoWriMo folder in my port and I still have no idea what the novel is about. Maybe I just need to sit down and do a free write to see what I can come up with. I do not know if the novel is going to be a fantasy or science fiction novel. I suspect I will end up working on the novel in the middle of the night so that I can keep up with the word count and have no interruptions.






© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761049-October-Cometh