*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763266-To-call-or-not-to-call-that-is-the-question
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#763266 added October 18, 2012 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
To call or not to call that is the question
My kitchen sink is stopped up. I have some stuff under the sink that is supposed to open up the drains, but it didn't work very will the last time I used it. I ended up having a plumber come out and unstop the sink. I have to call American Home Shield to get a plumber and it cost a service fee each time I have one come out. The question I have to answer tonight is Do I attempt to unstop the sink with the stuff I have or do I turn it in to American Home Shield and have them send a plumber?

If I attempt to unstop the sink and it remains clogged, then I'm going to have to turn it in anyway. This means I'm probably going to have to wait all weekend to get the sink unclogged. Which mean I'll have problems doing the dishes this weekend. In addition, I may not be able to do laundry because the issue may be more then just the kitchen sink. I can't spend the entire weekend unable to do laundry. After considering all my options, I think I'll turn the stopped up sink into American Home Shield and go to the bank to withdraw $60.00 from one of the accounts. All things considered, I suspect that will be the best option.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763266-To-call-or-not-to-call-that-is-the-question