*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766006-The-Strange-The-Unexplained-and-Conspiracy-Theories
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#766006 added November 15, 2012 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
The Strange, The Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theories
Writing/blog prompt: Do you believe in the super-natural, ghosts, aliens, UFO's, conspiracy theories, ect? Write about your knowledge or interest in these topics, (or others) Do you have a ghost story or sighting of a UFO to share? By Brother Nature for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS.


I'm not sure about conspiracy theories, but I do believe in ghosts, aliens, UFOs, the super-natural, and Sasquatch. I've lived in at least two houses with ghost and I've witness at least one UFO. The only aliens I've ever met are from South America, Mexico, and the Middle East; however, I suspect that aliens from other star systems are lurking among the human population having a good laugh at our politicians and phobias. As for the super-natural, it's only logical that if have the natural exists then the super-natural also exists to balance thing out. When it comes to conspiracy theories, I think the only reason they exists is to guarantee jobs for investigative reporters, which means they serve a purpose whether or not they are based in fact. That being the case, it doesn't matter if I believe in conspiracy theories.

The UFO I saw was in Oklahoma, we were staying over night at Lake Blackwell and I looked out the window of the mobile home we were staying in. I was watching the stars and saw a disk shaped object flying overhead, since it was a clear night I know it wasn't a lenticular cloud and there were no military bases nearby so it wasn't an experimental military airplane. I suppose it could have been a weather balloon, but if it was it had a weird flight pattern. I don't think weather balloons can suddenly make ninety degree turns. I've seen what appeared to be UFOs in and around Las Vegas. The problem with UFO sightings in this area is that you can't discount experimental military or civilian aircraft.

In Las Vegas, one of the houses I lived in had a ghost. Several family members saw a black shadow standing in one of the doorways. In addition, our animals acted weird at certain times of the evening or night. The shadow didn't seem to want to hurt anyone, but it did seem to enjoy watching us. I also believe that there are ghosts in the house I live in now, which don't seem to want to hurt us or watch us (at least on a regular basis). All though, they seem to have a tendency to make unusual noises or randomly open either the the hall door or the front. I think the ghost want to let me know that their here.



© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766006-The-Strange-The-Unexplained-and-Conspiracy-Theories