*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766129-Funny-Friday-Laughter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#766129 added November 16, 2012 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: Laughter
Prompt: Write about something someone close to you said, or did recently, that made you laugh. Feel free to abandon the prompt, bottom line is: make us laugh. By Brother Nature for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS.


These are my thoughts on laughter: I think the most important thing a person can learn how to do is laugh. I also think that when you have a choice between laughing and crying, you should choose laughter. It doesn't matter if everyone on the bus looks at you as if you were crazy. Remember the person laughing may be the only sane person in the room.

Mom: "Where is my car?"
Me: "In the garage."

Now that doesn't sound funny until you realize two thing. First, my mother hasn't drive a car in years. Second, the choice I had was between crying because she has forgotten she gave up driving of her own accord and transferred the car to me. I chose laughter because other wise I would have sit on the couch crying and cried. This would have resulted in Mom asking me why I was crying, which I couldn't tell her because she would get angry.

Funny Bumper Sticker of the Week
Zombie Hunter
Kill Or Be Eaten


Thanksgiving is next week, so remember to be thankful for laughter.



© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766129-Funny-Friday-Laughter