*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780319-Another-new-year---the-year-of-the-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#780319 added May 1, 2013 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Another new year - the year of the ...

Another year has gone, and a new year is ahead.

In my world, the new year starts on a different date than the other worlds, the new year starts on the day after the other year ended.

It could be anytime - as I have many worlds.

This year, the year of the 'rat', things are going well. Slow and sure, forward we go, to a logical conclusion which will be reached. The right of way is the right of way, it will take many a true man to prove one man wrong.The system calls for twelve of ones peers, I need only one, then it must be the correct one, the true one, else I will be back where I started. The law is a strange world, where right and wrong have the same color, yet, not the same value, the truth is very expensive.


Telepathy:

I was thinking about a friend of mine yesterday, and today he phoned me.

Who do we call friends ?

I suppose the definition of 'friend' differs widely.

One will gently place a knife in your back, and sometimes we never even know about it, and another will, with a smile, kick one in the sensitive areas of ones soul.

Another will be a friend in need, and a helping hand, whenever called upon.

The other we will know, and that will be it !

Which friend are you ?


“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
― Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934


I have many friends; those I would forgive, and the others.


© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780319-Another-new-year---the-year-of-the-