*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782346-It-Takes-Two-and-Thoughts-on-Spring
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#782346 added May 10, 2013 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
It Takes Two and Thoughts on Spring
The May 10, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
What rights should the father have if his unmarried girlfriend wants an abortion?

Since half the child's genetic code comes from the sperm of the father, the father should have a say in what happens to the unborn child. It takes two people to produce a child and it is not fair or equitable to let the rights of one of the parents override the rights of the other. The unborn child is a human being at the moment of conception; this is all I am writing on this subject.

*Butterflyb* *Butterflyg* *Butterflyo* *Butterflyr* *Butterflyv*

It is a beautiful spring day here in Las Vegas. The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, and the birds are singing. I just saw a little white butterfly flitting from weed to weed in my front yard. When I took some recyclable to the garage, I saw a little ant crawling across the cement of my driveway. I did not step on the ant because it was not inside my house nor did it appear to be crawling toward my front door; therefore, it was not invading my space and attempting to irritate me. I am happy to let irritating creatures or creepy crawlies live as long as they do not invade my space.

wind in the olive
and the oleander bush
a beautiful day

Thought of the Day: "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come." - Robert H. Schuller

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782346-It-Takes-Two-and-Thoughts-on-Spring