*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782566-Wildcard-Monday-Travel-and-other-Random-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#782566 added May 13, 2013 at 3:44pm
Restrictions: None
Wildcard Monday: Travel and other Random Thoughts
The May 13, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
This is a timed challenge. You will write for three minutes on the first subject, and when three minutes is up, you will write for another three minutes on the last noun you typed. Continue this as long as you think is reasonable.Your starting subject is: TRAVEL.

Travel movement migration it's in the genetic code of humanity. Movement from one place to another in the beginning humanity moved because of need. Humanity travel across the African plane or was it the savanna and move out and across the the planet. Humanity had to migrate travel from one place to another for various reasons or no reason at all. Staying in one place is difficulty for those who like to travel. Travel is educational and it keeps the mind active. If we cannot travel physically then humanity travels in its mind through poetry.

Poetry is the voice of the soul. Whispers of the spiritual nature speaking through the mind and telling the story of faith in stanza and line through metaphor and simile. The poet speaks of what he or she see, feels, hears, experiences. sometimes the words are mystifying and other times clear. The poem must attempt to give the reader understanding of an unexperienced emotion. The poet should attempt to express the voice of the disenfranchised of the age she or she lives in. The poets words are whispers of the soul attempting to make the mind understand the spiritual nature of reality. The poet is a spiritual creature having a spiritual experience. The poet writes.

I am a poet, you are a poet, every human being is a poet. A poet inscribing his or her experiences on the chap book of the soul. Sometimes a poet writes in line and stanza and sometimes in prose, but a poet is always writing on the manuscript of his or her soul. Word that shine in the night on the manuscript of a poet's soul. Words in red the color of blood. Words in blue the color of the soul. Words drawn as pictures on the pages of the soul of the poet. The spirit and soul experience the words and ascends.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782566-Wildcard-Monday-Travel-and-other-Random-Thoughts