*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782651-Ghosts-Angels-Spirits-and-Prayer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#782651 added May 14, 2013 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Ghosts, Angels, Spirits, and Prayer
The May 14, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Do you believe in ghosts, angels, or spirits?

In the 66 years I have lived I have witnessed numerous phenomenon that have no apparent scientific explanation. That does not mean there is no scientific explanation, it just means the the explanation is not apparent or has not been discovered at this time. Do I believe in ghosts, angels, and spirits? I accept the possibility that these things exist on other plans and can sometimes appear on our plan of existence.

Ghosts are held to our plan because either the death was so sudden that the person did not comprehend he or she died or for some other reason such as unfinished business. Angels do not always have wings when they appear on our plan because the do not want people to know what they are and why they are here. An angel can also be a human helping other people. Spirits can be either good, evil, or neutral and have their reasons for entering this plan. I do not worry about any of these even when I suspect I may have encountered one or the other of them.

I say prayers for protection everyday and prayer is the most powerful phenomena there is on any plan of existence. If I suspect the phenomena I encounter concerns a ghost then I say a prayer for the departed to assist the ghost in ascending into the spiritual world. I do not worry about these phenomenon then you are more likely to attract it then if you do not worry about it and say a prayer for protection everyday.

I believe
in the power of prayer
to protect the faithful soul
and polish the soul's mirror
to reflect the divine attributes.

Thought of the Day: "Prayer is mans greatest power!" - W. Clement Stone

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782651-Ghosts-Angels-Spirits-and-Prayer