*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785339-Free-Day-Blog-about-Whatever-You-Wish
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#785339 added June 22, 2013 at 2:13pm
Restrictions: None
Free Day: Blog about Whatever You Wish
The June 22, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Blog whatever you wish.


I am not sure what I want to blog about, but I have to write something if for no other reason then I started this about 8:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time and it is now about 10:15 AM. If I do not make some sort of entry then I have to delete what I started and I have decided that is not an option.

It has been an interesting morning, maybe interesting is not the right word. Anyway, I went out to pick up the newspaper and found it crawling with little tiny ants that appeared to be reddish black. At least, that is how the looked to me. I pounded the paper on the ground, hoping to dislodge some of them, but the little buggers were tenacious and refused to leave the paper. I removed the rubber band, threw it into the trashcan, and then proceeded to pound the paper on the ground again. I took the paper in the house and laid it on a stand in the entrance hall. I went into the kitchen, warmed me up a mug of coffee, and returned to the computer.

As I was typing, I felt something crawling on me. It was one of those damned little ants. I killed the little bugger and continued typing. After I finished the poem I was working on, I went into the kitchen and made me a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast. I know I should have better balanced breakfast, but I am by myself and I have difficulty fixing a balanced breakfast for just one person. After the grilled cheese was done, I warmed up another mug of coffee and went into the living room to read my paper. Since I left the anty paper in the hall, I placed my food on the coffee table and went back for my newspaper. Apparently, the ants had crawled out of the newspaper because I was able to read it and eat my breakfast without fighting ants for it.

 Birthday Wish  (E)
I can't afford to pay the cost of singing Happy Birthday!
#1939624 by Prosperous Snow celebrating


Thought of the Day: “God can see a black ant walk on a black stone in a black night” - Arab Proverb

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785339-Free-Day-Blog-about-Whatever-You-Wish