*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790692-Listen-to-Your-Soul
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #1950969
Spending some time with my mentor and reaching some conclusions about life.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#790692 added September 5, 2013 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Listen to Your Soul
The first thing my mentor taught me was to listen to my soul, not my heart, not my mind but my soul.
"The soul knows everything." This was his favorite quote.
It was hard to understand what he meant at first, but he explained that the human soul was given directly by God's breath, while the mind, and heart were created by God from mud, creating their own line.

Adam and Eve were meant to stay in heaven but they both followed their body's and mind's desire not their souls desire. It's the main reason of why they were kicked out of heaven. Eve was fooled by the devil implanting power desires in her heart that she will be like God if she ate from the forbidden tree. while Adam was fooled by his logic, if Eve ate from the tree and she didn't die then why wouldn't he eat too.

Both disobeyed God, followed their logic and hearts not their soul, but that wasn't the main problem the main problem was by following their desires, they blocked their soul. The only one who can access and talk to the soul is God, cause it's HIS breath. Disobeying God meant they no longer can see HIM, and that is why HE told them if they ate from the tree they will die. You can't live without air, and God is the air to the soul.


© Copyright 2013 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790692-Listen-to-Your-Soul