*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791170-Hell-and-Heaven
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #1950969
Spending some time with my mentor and reaching some conclusions about life.
#791170 added September 11, 2013 at 2:58am
Restrictions: None
Hell and Heaven
Hell is mostly described by unending fire that burns foe eternity, but is it true and why would God create such place? and why is heaven described as a city filled with beautiful houses and something like another life similar to earth but without evil?

"Hell is a place where God doesn't exist, only evil and the devil is there, it is the place for those who refuses God. So it's filled with evil, and evil is in charge there." My mentor continues, "Heaven is a place God created for those who chose HIM, and HE is in charge there so there is no place for fear, sadness or any negative feeling or action."

"How did hell existed?" I asked

"Hell was never meant to exist, God creation was for HIM to enjoy, but not all of them wanted what HE chose for them and decided to have their own kingdom, and take HIS place." My mentor paused, "HE kicked them out of his kingdom and that out was called hell, where they did what they pleased, but instead of making it a happy place equal to heaven, they turned it to an ugly place cause they aren't and will never be God, they don't care about humans, they are manipulative and only care to make them slaves, they rule through hate and fear. God is pure, allows free will, will never manipulate you, fair, caring and strong."

"That means Hell isn't a punishment to the devil it's punishment to humans only?" I asked.

"No, hell is torture to both, it is a place filled with hatred and soul corruption, without a healer, none of humans nor devil soul was created to handle such hatred without a healer. Their souls will grow with hatred and envy, greed and they will never be able to be fulfilled nor satisfied. It's what they chose to be away from God."

"What about heaven?" I asked.

"Souls were created to be close to God, only God can fulfill and give happiness cause HE created them, and since HE exists in heaven then there will be no suffering, cause they are close to the creator who can purify and fix them, make them as good and new again."

"How do people choose between heaven and hell?" I mumbled

"They don't, they either choose to be with God or away from HIM."

© Copyright 2013 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791170-Hell-and-Heaven