*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792634-Serial-Prompt-Part-One---The-Apocalypse
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#792634 added September 29, 2013 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
Serial Prompt: Part One - The Apocalypse
The September 29, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Serial Prompt! Part One - It's the apocalypse! On the first day (today) tell us about how you predict the world will end (aliens, mass flooding, nuclear war, etc) and what both your initial reaction and the initial reaction of the governments of the world would be. On the second day (tomorrow) give us a run-down of how you plan to survive the apocalypse for the long term. "Must Have" lists, "To Do" lists, etc. Where will you take refuge? Have fun with this. *Bigsmile*

An approaching catastrophe, the
Prophesized destruction of civilization
Or humanity. Is the the results of a
Calamitous invasion by extraterrestrial
Aliens or is it the fault of humanity's
Lackadaisical environmental attitude?
Year after year, we stomp our carbon foot-
Print into the bowels of Earth
Seriously damaging the
Environment of our home world.

Humanity does not need aliens to do something that it appears to be doing for itself. If we are invaded by aliens it will be because they took pity on us and decided we needed a bit of help to rescue the environment and us from ourselves.

How will the world end? The polar ice caps will melt drowning the coastal cities and forcing a migration into the interior regions of all the continents. Governments will react in the predictable manner by declaring marshal law. This will result in pissing off the NRA, PETA, conspiracy theorist, numerous terrorist organization, and anyone intelligent and wealthy enough to build his or her own nuclear bomb. After all those people and organizations have been pissed off, the rest of us will pray for an alien invasion because it will be the only way the planet and humanity will survive.


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792634-Serial-Prompt-Part-One---The-Apocalypse