*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795397-And-the-Soap-Opera-Continues
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#795397 added October 22, 2013 at 3:50pm
Restrictions: None
And the Soap Opera Continues
At first the bank told me that the short sale of the house would close on October 23. The next date that was given was October 30 and then they said November 25. They wanted more papers signed today, so now it is supposed to close in seven days which is October 31. I am to the point where I just want a specific date, I want to know what is going on or at least feel like a know what is going on.

I am tired. I am not sleeping well. Oddly enough I am not worried even though I do not have an affordable or unaffordable place to move. Of course, it could be that I do not care where I move as long as I am out of the house and somebody else has to deal with all the issues I no longer want to deal with. I want to live in place I can clean easily, where I do not have to worry about the power bill. I want someplace that I can have my cable modem and cable television channels, even thought it is just basic cable.

I do no think my sister will be back this week, but in this soap opera I cannot be sure. I am tempted just to leave the furniture I do not want to take with me in the house. There are just a few things I want. I want my computers and, at least, two of t he desks. One of t he desk was made by a friend, so I want to keep that. One of the desk looks like it is ready to fall apart, I may leave that in the house. Third desk is heavy with five drawer and I want to keep that one.

I want to finish the "October Novel Prep Challenge on or before Saturday, October 26, because I suspect that my sister and the rest of the family will be coming in next week. I have to pack up my kitchen and the rest of my clothes. I do not know why I am taking all these clothes with me because I want an excuse to buy an entirely new wardrobe, but I may not be able to afford a new wardrobe. If I can find a place and get moved sometime in November that would be a plus because then I would not have to worry about the $300.00 power bill.

To live
is to evolve
and move forward.

Thought of the Day: "It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad." - C. S. Lewis

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795397-And-the-Soap-Opera-Continues