*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795577-NaNoWriMo-Prep-Challenge-Insanity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#795577 added October 24, 2013 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge Insanity
I didn't get to the couch until about midnight, which meant that I'd gotten only about 4 hours of sleep when the alarm sounded this morning. I got up, took my thyroid medication, turned the alarm off, started the virus scan running on the other computer, and went back to the couch for more sleep. I sit on the couch and dozed until about 7:30 am, managed (without a cup of coffee) to find a washcloth, towel, and some clothes before taking a shower. This morning I took my cell phone into the bathroom with me, which is unusual because I don't like answering the phone in the bathroom. I got a call around 8:30 and, since it was an 866 number, I answered it. The woman is supposed to call back this afternoon sometime, I told her I didn't know what time I would get back home today.

Today, I have to fax something and look at a senior complex close to where I live now. Since it is about 11:00 am Pacific Daylight Time, I doubt that will be back before 2:30 pm. This is my own fault because I didn't feel like or want to do these things yesterday. I know that I should not have stayed up until midnight, but I wanted to finish the "October Novel Prep Challenge required and bonus for Monday, October 28. I will be home all day Friday and Saturday, at least that is my plan right now. I have to finish the prep challenge before Monday, October 31, because I suspect or fear that the short-sale of the house will close then and I do not want to have to worry about not completing the challenge. I will worry about NaNoWriMo in November.

Since I plan to remain home on Friday and Saturday, I will probably stay up until midnight on Friday because I cannot stay up that late tonight. I am expecting the call from the 866 number and I have to arrange for $50.00 to come out of my bank account for that debt. I also have to finish packing a couple of trunks and clean the dining table off because I gave it away this morning and the person will be by on Friday or Saturday to pick it up. I have a couple of other writing projects I have to complete this month, so I may have to burn the midnight oil the rest of the month to finish them. I will close this now because I have to change clothes and eat something before I leave the house.


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795577-NaNoWriMo-Prep-Challenge-Insanity