*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800962-Playas-Brasilito-y-Conchal--Guanacaste-Costa-Rica
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#800962 added December 25, 2013 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
Playas Brasilito y Conchal ... Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
I forgot to post my last blog. Had trouble finding it but finally did; by then it was past midnight WDC time. Oh well...

Me:

Went to two adjacent beaches ... just like yesterday. Visited Brasilito and Conchal. Conchal is absolute lovely and one can walk down a somewhat shady road. Believe me ... this matters.

Walked a LOT.

Brasilito is a nice beach too. The town is a bit tacky. But that's typical for beach towns. The hotel right by the beach is $49/night plus 13% tax if you pay with a card. My hotel in Nicoya is 8 per night and the bus there and back cost around 7.

The not-a-highlight was an aggresive dog and near the bus stop a fight. I spoke with the police 3 times wondering why they had the young man in cuffs and not the older man who was wielding a knife. Hmmm ...the 3rd time they wanted to talk to me as someone said that I'd been assaulted. That really pissed me off... A culture of thieves, injustice and lies? So like the U.S.

I could bore you with the images of sand, breeze, noise... but I won't. Yes, I took notes and even wrote a 'postcard'.

That will wait until another time.

I want to go to bed early, get up early, leave at a reasonable time ... where? Probably a couple nights in La Cruz.

And maybe yet another beach!

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800962-Playas-Brasilito-y-Conchal--Guanacaste-Costa-Rica