*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804372-El-loro-de-la-feria
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#804372 added January 23, 2014 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
El loro de la feria
Yo soy...

I am happiest on days when I get to talk to my friends or meet new ones.

I went to market and met a writer from Canada who lives close to the caves of Topolandia in San Pedro. Earlier, Michael at the hotel had suggested going there. I might go tomorrow if I'm up early enough to catch the bus.

Of course, I also spoke with Sam, Ilena, Ronaldo, Franklin, Mario ...and lots of others I visit every week when I'm here.

I spoke with Mary's mother ... what a surprise! So I called her and hope to see her Friday. If she can come to Montana we need to talk.

I ran into Eugenio and Ilieth and they mentioned a possible group trip south to San Vito on Monday. I'm not fond of group trips but I may go anyways.

Eugenio talks to everyone in the market according to Ilieth. Since I've seen this as well, I agreed when she called him 'the parrot of the farmer's market'. Guess I am too. *Wink*


...el loro de la feria.
47.656

© Copyright 2014 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804372-El-loro-de-la-feria