*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806158-Flesh-and-Blood-will-Forget-It-All
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#806158 added February 7, 2014 at 2:35am
Restrictions: None
Flesh and Blood will Forget It All
Feb 7, 2014


BCOF Prompt


If you had the choice, would you forget the worst thing that ever happened to you and all of its repercussions?

I have already started going through the process of forgiving and forgetting. I've been through some rough times throughout my life, but I've learned that if you don't forgive and forget about the wrong that people have done to you; you will become a bitter and unhappy person. It will eat you up inside if you don't.

I will admit that it's easier said than done, but in my opinion, it's necessary if you want to be able to go on with your life.

I go to this Bible verse to help me remember to do this.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

I figure if God can forgive and forget, so can I.

The Soundtrack of Your Life


The song I'm going to share with y'all is a song called Flesh and Blood by Johnny Cash. The first time I heard this song was when I watch a movie called I Walk The Line staring Gregory Peck and Tuesday Wells. I was about 12 when I watched it, but the movie originally came out in 1970 (six years before I was born). The song means much more to me now because when I listen to it I think of my soulmate. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=vN9T0QUpCZmM

Check it out because the video is great to. It features clips of Johnny and June.

News In My World


It's almost 1:30 am., and I can't sleep. I figured that I would go ahead and write my blog entry for the day, so I will have more time later to do some reviews and exercise some more too.

I also did some editing earlier tonight. I edited chapters 18-21 of my novel. I hope to edit a whole lot more between today and tomorrow.

I did some reading too. I read some more of Skeleton Crew by Stephen King. I'm reading the novella called The Mist. I've read The Mist before, but it was over a year ago.

I'm going to try to sleep now.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806158-Flesh-and-Blood-will-Forget-It-All