*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806882-Do-over-At-Sundown
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#806882 added February 12, 2014 at 3:51pm
Restrictions: None
Do-over At Sundown
Feb 12, 2014


BCOF Prompt


Describe the one decision in your life where you wish you could get a do-over. Tell us about the decision, and why you'd choose to take a different path this time around.

There are things I would like to do-over again, but I don't think that's the point. I think that God puts us through trials to make us stronger. When we make mistakes, we are learning and growing. Now, I'm not saying go out there and screw up when you know better.

I know that I can say that in the 37 years that I've been on this earth that I've figured some of the things that I've been doing wrong. Some things, however, I've yet to figure out. I've realized that it's okay. We aren't supposed to know everything anyway. God is the only one that knows everything!

I just repeat to myself that life is a learning process, and that God is in control.

The Soundtrack of Your Life!


Sundown, Sundown by Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra is an awesome song that reminds me of the old westerns my Dad and I used to watch. The video isn't take great, just some pics of Hazelwood and Sinatra. Just listen to how cool the song is and don't concentrate on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnK5jnCmk

News In My World!


I finished making a no bake tropical cheesecake before sitting down to write this. I'm taking it to the church supper tonight. Now, I'm going to try to edit a chapter or two of my novel before church.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806882-Do-over-At-Sundown