*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806997-Romance-Read-My-Mind
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#806997 added February 13, 2014 at 5:01pm
Restrictions: None
Romance Read My Mind
Feb 13, 2014


BCOF Prompt


How did you meet your current/most recent romantic partner? If you have never been in a romantic relationship, how would you like to meet "the one?"

I met my soulmate on April 27, 2000 at 3:30pm. It was the most wonderful moment of my life. I remember waiting for him that day, being full of anticipation (I hadn't met him in person before, but we had emailed each other a couple of times). He drove up in a gray cadi. I thought wow, I love cadis.

When he got out of the car, I thought "WOW, he looks a lot like Chuck Connors!" I melted......... Then thought "There is no way he is going to want me. I'm short, plain, and chunky, and he's tall and very, very, handsome." Then when he asked to hug me, I knew he wanted me too.

I know most people don't believe in love at first sight, but that was how it was with me....... I loved him from the moment I met him, and my love for him has grown more and more everyday.

The Soundtrack of Your Life


I'm sharing a song that Mom and I like to sing in the car if we are going anywhere that's going to be over a 30 minute drive. It's Johnny Cash's cover of If You Could Read My Mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdCdSLS6c5M

I hope y'all enjoy it!

News In My World!


Valentine's Day is going to be tomorrow, and I'm sad because I won't be able to see my soulmate..... I know it can't be helped.......

I was given some exercise DVDs: a set of two Richard Simmons videos, Sweatin' to the Oldies 5 and Tonin' to the Oldies, and Goddess Workout (a belly dancing workout).

I'm watching the Honey Boo Boo marathon for some laughs right now because I need them.

Bye for Now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806997-Romance-Read-My-Mind