*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807088-Dance-Me-Till-the-End-Valentine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#807088 added February 14, 2014 at 4:11pm
Restrictions: None
Dance Me Till the End Valentine
Feb 14, 2014


BCOF Prompt


What is your opinion of Valentine's Day? Has it become too commercialized?

Valentine's Day is a sweet holiday. It has become too commercial just like all of the other holidays. Some of the stuff that is sold around the holidays is neat except for those ugly holiday sweaters. Please put up those knitting and crocheting needles and use them for something else!

The Soundtrack Of Your Life


In honor of V-Day, I'm sharing a beautiful love song called Dance Me Til The End of Love by Leonard Cohen. In case you have zero idea about who Leonard Cohen is, he is a singer/songwriter/poet from Canada. He has also written several books of poetry and the novel, Beautiful Losers (I've read it, and it's really neat!)

This song also makes me think of my soulmate. We've been together for almost 14 years now, and I hope we will be together for the rest of our lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGorjBVag0I

I hope I copied down the link correctly. I sometimes have trouble seeing all the letter in the you tube links. Let me know if it works!

News In My World!


I'm not feeling so great today. I missed my soulmate's call because I was at the Doctor's office getting an allergy shot. Another thing I thought was terrible today is that my Mom usually gets presents for V-Day because she works at a daycare because she's great with the kids. She didn't get even one even though she always gives the kids V-Day presents. My Mom wasn't even phased by it. I just thought it was sad because she goes above and beyond for children.

Bye for Now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807088-Dance-Me-Till-the-End-Valentine