*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807319-The-Day-The-World-Stood-Still-In-My-Writing-Space
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#807319 added February 17, 2014 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
The Day The World Stood Still In My Writing Space
Feb 17, 2014

BCOF Prompt


Tell us about your writing space. Where do you write your blog posts?

My writing space is very simple. It's in my room at my computer desk. Most of the time, the children will watch me type, then take a nap on my bed. I type on a Dell Inspiron Mini 10. That bad thing is that my word processing program was whipped out last year by a computer virus. Now, I only have Word Pad. I HATE Word Pad. It doesn't have spell check, a header/footer option, or an option for automatically putting page numbers on. To me, Word Pad is a waste of computer space! I'm currently hoping to get a computer in the near future that will have either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Works (I would prefer Word though). I didn't mean to get off on that tangent, but I really need a word processing program, so I can type a query letter, synopsis, and the novel itself.

The Soundtrack of Your Life


The song I'm about to share with y'all is one of the most beautiful classic country songs ever written/sung. It's The Day the World Stood Still by Charley Pride. The first time I heard it, it brought tears to my eyes, and I rarely ever cry over songs, movies, or books.

The video isn't good at all. It's just a pic of Charley Pride, but it was the only video I could find on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWWkVn9g_k

News In My World!


It's after midnight central time. It's one of those nights where I'm too restless to go to sleep. If I knew that I wouldn't wake up my Mom and brother, I would do the laundry and sweep in every room of the house.

I did watch an awesome show, but I don't know the name of it. It's an old black and white show that appeared to be made in the early 60s I think. It was about a man named Dr. Kimball who was on the run from the law for a murder he didn't commit (he was accused of killing his wife). If anyone knows what show I'm talking about, please tell me because I would love to get it on DVD if possible.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807319-The-Day-The-World-Stood-Still-In-My-Writing-Space