*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807558-Humor-with-a-Country-Bumpkin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#807558 added February 19, 2014 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Humor with a Country Bumpkin
Feb 19, 2014


BCOF Prompt


Mark Twain says "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." Do you agree or disagree? What's the last humorous thing you can think of that made you feel wicked good?

I do think that a sense of humor is a good thing. I tend to have a dry sense of humor. I love the sense of humor that the Robertson family has on Duck Dynasty. I always feel great after watching that show.


The Soundtrack of Your Life


This was a song Dad played and sang a good bit. It was a song called Country Bumpkin by Cal Smith. This video was from a clip of a show in 1974.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRnKYNIHVA


News In My World!


I've been watching Dr. Phil this morning. Thank goodness, there's a channel that shows it in the morning. The Olympics has been messing up my watching it on NBC in the afternoon. What I don't understand is, why not show it on a sports channel like ESPN. The Olympics is a sports event. To me, it would be more natural to show it on there instead of on NBC where it messes up with my watching Dr. Phil.

I've got to go now and do an aerobic workout at in about 15 minutes.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807558-Humor-with-a-Country-Bumpkin