*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809234-Winter
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#809234 added March 6, 2014 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Winter
Blog City – March 6, 2014

This winter just does not end! It's been going on for over 400 days. Write about it: what is causing it, what can you do about it, how are you handling it, etc.

This winter definitely feels like there is no end to it. The cold is bitter with a wind chill that rips through anyone willing to venture out. I have not been as active as usual this season, keeping inside under blankets and wrapped up tight in the hopes of finding and keeping some heat. With that, my weight has crept up to levels I have never seen before and do not want to see again. I need to brave the weather and get moving.

It does not help that I am living in the middle of a renovation project, that apparently stopped because the snow got too high and the weather got too bad for my husband to stand outside cutting flooring. So I have no space to workout here in my house either.

I dream of weather that is at least closer to zero Celsius with no wind chill. Then at least I could get out and walk without worrying about landing on my ass after I slip on the blanket of ice.




signature for the Paper Doll Gang. ** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809234-Winter