*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810349-Just-Another-Day-in-the-Neighborhood
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#810349 added March 16, 2014 at 6:00pm
Restrictions: None
Just Another Day in the Neighborhood
March 16, 2014

Blog City and Blogging Circle of Friends

It's been just another day in the neighborhood today. I went to church, fixed chicken tacos when I got back (go to Blog City prompt forum for the recipe), edited chapters 33-35 of my novel, and I've read some of the book, Gates of Paradise by VC Andrews. It's a part of the Casteel series (the one after the Dollenger series). I'm also coming close to finishing a book called Your God is too Safe by Mark Buchanan.

I'm having to reinstall my Spotify app that got wiped out by the computer virus. I've missed having my music. The music I listen to inspires me while I write. I also have a separate playlist for exercise music too. It's not the traditional music for exercising, but it works for me. I just want it to hurry up, so I can listen to some Al and Isla Grant tunes. For those who don't know who they are, they are a husband and wife duo from Scottland. They each have solo careers too.

If y'all have the time, check out the query letter I wrote for my novel.

 Query for Bloodshed on the Setting Sun  (E)
This is the query for my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun for the contest Hook Us.
#1981890 by very thankful


Now, I need to write a 1-2 page synopsis for my novel. That is the hard part, trying to squeeze "Big Bertha" who is about a size 16 into a size 0. LOL!

Got to go and ready to go to evening service at the church!

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810349-Just-Another-Day-in-the-Neighborhood