*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811811-Its-A-Movie-Kind-of-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#811811 added March 30, 2014 at 4:56pm
Restrictions: None
It's A Movie Kind of Day
March 30, 2014

Welcome to my Reality

What is your favorite movie of all time and why?

I can't really choose just one because I'm such a movie buff. However, I have narrowed it down to this list.

1. Troll- This was one of the first movies that I really got into. I watched it for the first time when I was 11 years old. The other reason I love this movie so much because June Lockhart stars on it.

2. Dark Crystal- This was one of the most creative dark fantasy movies that I have ever seen. I was about 7 or 8 when I first watched this. The movie's creator, Jim Henson, was also from Mississippi (the state where I'm from).

3. Tourist Trap- The plot about maniquiens was very unique and had never seen anything like it. Chuck Connors stared on this awesome horror movie. I was 12 when I first watched it. I'm currently trying to find it on DVD.

4. Motel Hell- I loved the camp and creepiness of this movie. The main character, Farmer Vincent, was quite a character. I loved some of his sayings on this film. Rory Calhoun stared in this flick as Farmer Vincent

5. August Rush- This is a movie about an orphan who has a talent for music. It's also about how music can touch the lives of others. This movie stars Kerri Russell and Freddie Highmore.

There are so many more movies that I love, but I made myself narrow the list down to this for now.

Blog City and Blogging Circle of Friends

I finished reading a short story called The Jaunt by Stephen King. It's in King's short story collection called Skeleton Crew. I was finally able to fix the fried chicken that I've been planning for the last few days for lunch. I had mashed potatoes and green beans with it. I will share my secrets to making great fried chicken if y'all want me to. If I get at least 5 comments on wanting the fried chicken recipe, I will post it by Tuesday.

I've got to go now and get ready for a ladies' meeting at my church.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811811-Its-A-Movie-Kind-of-Day