*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812994-Memories-of-the-Circus-Without-Housework
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#812994 added April 7, 2014 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Memories of the Circus Without Housework
April 7, 2014


Welcome to my Reality

What is your favorite childhood memory?

One of my favorite childhood memories was when the circus came to town. It was a pretty big deal because this was the only time a circus had come to our little town. My favorite part of the circus was when they let some of the kids ride on the elephant, and I was one of the lucky kids that got to.

The next prompt also deals with a circus so read on!


Blog City

If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?

It would be a toss up between up of them. I would either want to be the ringmaster or ring mistress in my case, or I would have to ride the elephant.

Being the ring mistress would be the coolest because to me the ringmaster/mistress is the star of the show.


Blogging Circle of Friends

April 7, 2014 is No Housework Day. This is the day to do anything except housework. What do you do in place of housework?

I would read, watch movies, take a walk with the children, and watch old westerns on TV.


News In My World!

I'm about to make my decision on which publishing company to sign with. I will make the announcement on my author's page on Facebook in a day or two at the most. Until then, y'all can check out my author's page here at http://www.facebook.com/pennycockrell My first goal is to get a 100 likes. I'm at 23 likes right now.

I got my eyebrows waxed today, packaged and mailed some stuff that my brother sold on Ebay, reformatted my novel to publisher specifications, and read two chapters of Small Sacrifices.

I had some yummy vegan tacos tonight. I made my tacos with soy chicken strips, soy mozzarella cheese, salsa, and lettuce.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy



© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812994-Memories-of-the-Circus-Without-Housework