*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813762-Pets-In-The-Future-On-Mother-Earth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#813762 added April 14, 2014 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
Pets In The Future On Mother Earth
April 14, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What role have pets played in your life?

A huge one! I don't think of them as pets though. I think of them as children since I can't physically have any of my own for health reasons. I simply refer to the three of mine as "the children". The funny thing is if I want all three of them to come to me at the same time, all I have to say is "children", and they all come running. Also, I refer to Josette as my oldest because she will be 4 on August 27, Maggie is referred to as the middle child because she turned 3 on Feb 12, and Rocky is referred to as the youngest or "the baby" because he turned 1 on Nov 10, 2013.

People make fun of me big time for this, or they simply roll their eyes at me.


Blog City

If you were given a chance to know what happens in your future, would you take it?

Absolutely not! As the song Que Sara Sara (I think I spelled that right) said, "the future's not ours to see". The Bible even states not to use forms of divination, fortune tellers, ect to see it either. We are to only go to God for help with our future.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Am I doing enough to help Mother Earth? Why? Why not? What else can I do?

I know that I'm not, and there's always more to be done. I don't stress over it though. I simply do the best I can for now by eating less meat, not buying as many sodas because of the bottles piling up, I also look for items that haven't been chemically altered, trying to reuse things instead of discarding them after the first use (but I do discard after a few uses so I won't be a hoarder).


News In My World!

I got to see my soulmate Saturday night!*Bigsmile**Inlove* My birthday is tomorrow, and if someone where to ask me what I would want for my birthday, it would be to spend the day with my soulmate.


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813762-Pets-In-The-Future-On-Mother-Earth