*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813905-Traveling-Eulogies-in-Shoes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#813905 added April 15, 2014 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
Traveling Eulogies in Shoes
April 15, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What is your favorite place to travel or visit?

I haven't been too many places. I've been to Canada and to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. When I was in my teens, I went to Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee, Panama City Beach, Florida, and Goshen, Indiana. I've also been to Gulf Shores, Alabama about nine years ago. Then when I was a child I went to several states in the east with my Dad during the summer. My Dad was a truck driver, so I got to travel with him some during the summer.

I wish I could go back to Gatlinburg but with different people. I would love to go there with either my soulmate or my mom.


Blog City

What should they eulogize? Write the perfect funeral speech for your own funeral.

I know this is a cop out, but this subject kind of scares me. I don't like to think of death. My Dad died Feb 22, 2012 of lung cancer, and I wasn't in love with what the two preachers said at the funeral. I felt that they really didn't know my Dad. They only seemed to concentrate on the fact that he was a truck driver. They seemed not to realize that he was so much more than just his occupation.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes, and where they've taken you.

I had this pair of clear dress shoes with rhinestones on them. They kind of reminded me of Cinderella's glass slippers but with bling. I wrote them in several pageants and won titles in most of them.


News In My World!

Today's my birthday. It's been a lonely day actually. I did get a call from my soulmate, and I will get to see him tomorrow night! That's the best present ever.*Heart*

I watched the Riffleman like I do most days, and I got to see another episode that I had never seen before. It was about a man who was looking for Lucas to kill him. Lucas thought that he was going to have to meet him in a neighboring town, but the outlaw came to him.

If y'all have figured out by now, I love old westerns, especially The Riffleman. Chuck Connors has been my favorite actor since I was 12. In fact, I always thought he was the best-looking man to walk the earth until I met my soulmate.

I currently have 76 likes on my author page on facebook. I'm only 24 likes away from my first goal of 100 likes. If you haven't checked it out already, please do at http://www.facebook.com/pennycockrell

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813905-Traveling-Eulogies-in-Shoes