*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815322-Profile-of-Scary-Laws
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#815322 added April 29, 2014 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Profile of Scary Laws
April 29, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

Write a character profile...for yourself.

Name: Penny Sue
birth date: April 15, 1976
birthplace: Mississippi
age: 38
race: white
hair color: brown with blonde highlights
eye color: hazel
skin tone: fair
height: 5'2
weight: never mind
birth order: oldest of 2
siblings: one brother
popular or loner: loner for the most part- most people simply don't get me
temperament: moody
attitude: who knows? it depends on my mood at the given moment
introvert or extrovert: depends
Important experiences or events: meeting my soulmate on April 27, 2000 and adopting my four legged children: Josette, Maggie, and Rocky

Blog City

What's the thing you're most scared to do? What would it take to get you to do it?

I'm a pretty fearless person. I'm not scared of much. When I was a child, all someone had to say was "I double dare you!" to get me to do something.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Murphy's Law says, Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Write about a time everything did, fiction encouraged here too.

I remember when I was 6 years old, my mom made me recite a poem in a talent contest called "Moo Cow Moo". I was pissed to say the least. The night of the contest everything bad seemed to happen. A button fell off of the side of the overalls I was wearing. Mom pinned the side, but while I was on stage, the pin came undone and when I stood a certain way everyone could see my underwear! I also suffered a "brain leak" and forgot the end of the poem. I just started over at the beginning and got it right the second time. Oh, I forgot, my hair frizzed that day too because of the weather.

I guess I can say there's a silver lining behind every cloud because I won the talent contest. I don't know how I did. I think the judges felt sorry for me.


News In My World!

I finally finished reading Out of Oz by Gregory Macguire. It was a good book, but I was kind of disappointed by the ending. I was expecting something more. The Macguire book I'm reading now is Matchless. I will probably finish Legends of Literature and The Unwelcome Child either today or tomorrrow. I also stated reading Web of Dreams by VC Andrews yesterday. It is the last book in the Casteel series. It goes back and tells the story of Leigh who was Heaven's real mother. I'm close to finishing Small Sacrifices too.

The weather is supposed to be bad again this evening. That is why I'm writing this blog entry before the internet goes out. The mission's concert that I'm supposed to sing in is being rescheduled because of the weather. I'm glad about that though.

I'm in a sad mood today. I really don't know why. I just feel really lonely...

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815322-Profile-of-Scary-Laws