*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816567-Getting-a-Check-up
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#816567 added May 12, 2014 at 12:21am
Restrictions: None
Getting a Check up
I talked to my daughter to get her perception about what had happened with her award ceremony at Kansas University. She told me that she forgot about it herself and needed someone to remind her about. Therefore she was reminding everyone that there was an event to attend. That made me feel a whole lot better. I was not the problem after all. *Shock*


I continue to get my feet about me as I get ready to preach in three weeks. It seems like it is getting closer all the time. I changed the title to the Enduring Word, rather than don't speak, listen. I decided that it was more positive and might get the attention of the hearer as to what that even meant. In one part of the message I talk about a man named Balaam and his talking donkey. I could not help thinking that someone needed to tell Balaam to get off his donkey (his ass) and do something, rather than expect someone to do his work for him.*Silent*


In another section I share about how God is preparing for us a place in heaven where there are no tears or disease. I reflected that God is sick and tired of us being sick and tired and therefore we need to find ways to bring others to the Lord so they might find that their burden can be light. *Cool*


I am a long way from being done. I can see the three points as the messenger, message and majestic, except that steers away from the main focus about the enduring word as a medium that transcends time and persons. I hope to get some better ideas as the week comes to a close. We will see:*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816567-Getting-a-Check-up