*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816645-Friendship-Never-Forgets-The-Window
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#816645 added May 12, 2014 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
Friendship Never Forgets The Window
May 11, 2014

Welcome to My Reality

What does friendship mean to you, and who is your best or closest friend (no need to name names, but you can if you wish) and why?

Friendship means having a relationship with someone whom you can talk to, be accepted by, and trust. My soulmate is my best friend. I can tell him anything, no matter what, he totally accepts me, and I trust him with my life.


Blog City

List five things you will never forget by filling in this sentence: I'll never forget the time...

I'll never forget the first time I met my soulmate.
I'll never forget the first time my soulmate and I kissed.
I'll never forget the first time I held Josette.
I'll never forget the time Maggie jumped over my fence and chose me to be her "Mommy".
I'll never forget Rocky's first day with me. He was so cold, and I held him next to me to help warm him up.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Write about a window that opened in your life when a door was closed.

I remember when I was 23, and I thought I was going to be able to go back to school and major in music. However, my financial aid fell through, and as a result, I wasn't able to go. Then something good happened, I was offered a promotion and raise where I was working, so I was able to take that. I like that job too. I worked as a tax preparer for H&R Block. The promotion was when I became assistant manager of the office.

News In My World!

I haven't felt too good today. I mostly read, but during the afternoon, I managed to do some cleaning (even though I didn't feel like it). It seems like housework never ends, especially since I'm the only one who does it.

I need more time to work on my second book, but my family doesn't take my writing seriously. In fact, they don't want me to write at all. They especially hate the genres that I write in (dark fantasy/horror). I often get asked why can't you write nice books like Fried Green Tomatoes? Well, maybe I would if it would mean that zombies sat around eating fried green tomatoes and saying "Y'all want some brains with that?"

I finally finished reading Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule. I have now started Dead But Not Forgotten.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816645-Friendship-Never-Forgets-The-Window