*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816758-Friendshipand-Mobile-Tablets
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#816758 added May 13, 2014 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
Friendship...and Mobile Tablets
Today's blogs...

Blog City - DAY 70 - MAY 13, 2014


What kind of qualities does a true friend have?

Loyalty and dependability. Trustworthiness.
She knows all about you and still loves you. She shares those parts of herself with you that you share with her - secret tales of friends. You can share your vulnerabilities and know she will empathize with you, and she can do the same with you. Through thick and thin, she is no fairweather friend. Always ready to fights your battles for you or with you which ever is needed.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Twenty-One


1.What does friendship mean to you, and who is your best or closest friend (no need to name names but you can if you wish) and why?

I have two really good friends from high school. One girl I met the summer I was nine and she was seven. Her family and my aunt lived beside each other. My aunt and her mother were both teachers and developed a friendship of their own. We met that summer of 1976, and even though times our friendship has waned. we have always come back together. I knew her was a 'keeper' when I asked for time alone (being an only child I found constant interaction overwhelming) she was fine with it and when I returned to play half an hour later she was only happy to let me play again. She was the first girl that had been open and welcoming that way with me and I loved her for it. It is hard to believe this summer will make our friendship 38 years old!

The other girl I met in high school. We met in drama class when I was in grade 10. She was a year older than me - she was 16 and I was 15. She is the only person to give me the silent treatment when I have upset her - and I just keep chattering away (the key is not to ask any direct questions) - sure enough she will get frustrated and claim "I am the worse person to give the silent treatment to." It has only happened twice in our 32 year friendship. This same girl was the comic relief at my wedding - she was shaking so much going down the aisle that her flowers were almost falling apart. Her nervousness actually calmed me.

These two girls did not like each other initially but once they got to know one another they got closer. I would not trade either of them for anything.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


May 13 - Write a story or poem based from this report - Stop Calling Tablets Mobile.

I tinker with tablets and time
Entranced by the finding of rime
While searching the web
With my dear friend, Zeb
I located the perfect mime.

I don’t call my tablet my mobile. Sure I use it to search the web but to me it is merely a mini laptop (complete with detachable keyboard). I use my phone as my phone and only text with an app called What’s Up. I like being able to connect without having to lug around a 17” laptop. But if I am going to purchase anything online – it is going to be in the comfort of my home with my laptop, not my phone (it is too small to make big decisions with).

You know it is time for bed when I type mobile tablets and it gets me thinking mobile toilets. The sillies are coming. (tired)

© Copyright 2014 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816758-Friendshipand-Mobile-Tablets