*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816632-Recent-Dreams-Are-Make-Of-These
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#816632 added May 12, 2014 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Recent Dreams Are Make Of These
An extra blog...

Welcome To My Reality - Week Twenty-One


7. Share with us the last dream or nightmare that you had. Tell us about your dreams, are they vivid, do you remember them, do you dream often, do you remember feelings, do you see faces or do you just know who the people are?

This is just interesting because last Monday I woke up from a disturbing dream that had me being late for my afternoon supply job. About half an hour after I got up I got a call from the subfinder system and the job was cancelled โ€“ given that this job was in the class I had done a long term occasional position in until the end of February I was concerned so I emailed the teacher. Within half an hour the vice principal called and explained what had happened โ€“ apparently the workshop the teacher had signed up for was not going to be any help as it was for the high school level report cards not the elementary ones so she had to cancel it. A little while later the phone rang and another class asked if I could work and I said I could.

When I got home that evening I checked my emails only to find out that the teacher of the first class had still needed me and when I had not shown up she had had to reschedule her appointment. When she talked to the Vice Principal later she found out the supply job had been cancelled outright. I have been rebooked for May 23.

So in a weird way the dream was true but only to a point.

This morning I woke up to an โ€˜alarmโ€™. When I checked my clock I realized it was not my alarm and it had not been my husbandโ€™s either. Looking closer to my clock I realized I had not even set my alarm so I decided to get up after all. I think the โ€˜alarmโ€™ was in my dream.

© Copyright 2014 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816632-Recent-Dreams-Are-Make-Of-These