*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816819-writing-is-a-level-of-skill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#816819 added May 14, 2014 at 3:20pm
Restrictions: None
writing is a level of skill
writing is a skill. writing level us against our writing. the art of writing is the level of art. the art of communicating is the level of art. writing level us against our art,writing level us against our communication,and the level of art is the level of communication. writing is a skill,writing is a talent of a skill,and the talent of the skill is to communicate. writing bring us an art of skill and the talent level of art is the skill. we bring ourselves to our talent,we bring ourselves to our skill,and we bring ourselves to our writing. the talent is to write,the talent is to skill ourselves,and the talent is to level ourselves. our talent is our skill our writing is our communication. our level of communication is our writing. once we write we timed ourselves and once we give we communicate on a level of skill. a level of communication is a level of skill. a level of art is a level of writing. the skill is to write,the skill is to be on a level of art,and the skill is to be on a level of talent. god given talent is god given skill. god given communication is god given art. once our talent is that of god we give to be on a level of skill.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816819-writing-is-a-level-of-skill