*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816923-Picnics-Jealousy-and-the-World-of-Sex-Betrayal-and-Power
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#816923 added May 15, 2014 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Picnics, Jealousy and the World of Sex, Betrayal, and Power
Today's blogs....

Blog City – Day 72 – May 15


How do you plan the perfect picnic?

We actually got a picnic basket for a wedding gift. It has plastic wine glasses, cutlery and plates. I also have a blanket that has a soft side and a water barrier side - perfect for eating and cuddling up after the enjoyment of the food.
I would include a bottle of wine - although my husband and I do not drink much. The wine I have in my is Cupcake wine that has chocolate essence in it. I really want to try it and being a red wine it does not have to be chilled.
What to eat? I am thinking Sobey's turkey deli meat on Kaiser rolls. Maybe some potato salad that I would make fresh. No store bought for this picnic. We would have vegetables like peppers and carrots to snack on as well. And to finish off... a chocolate cake or brownies, also made from scratch.
I would say we would plan on taking our picnic to the beach - Grand Bend or Sable Beach, maybe even Wasaga Beach.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


May 15 - Money, Betrayal, Sex, Power, Fame
Write a story or essay with those words.


One must be careful that money and fame do not lead to the need for power. Power corrupts and betrayals emerge most assuredly when sex is involved.

Money and Fame takes us high and above.
We lose sight of our morals; grasping at power.
Power corrupts the most innocent of minds
And blends betrayal within ones circle of friends.
Sex is abused and used to hurt others
Tattered and torn we fall from grace.
Take heed, my friend and cherish your heart
Lead by example and you will be smart.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Twenty-One


4. What made you laugh today? After all laughter is the best medicine for whatever ails you!

I find I laugh easily, and often at myself. Life is too short to be serious all the time and I was far too serious as a young child.

Today I supplied in a kindergarten class - that is always an enjoyable place to be. One little girl asked me if I would draw her and several of the other students joined to watch and comment. We all giggled about my attempt and then I did a little boy with larger ears - I assured him my Grandpa and my cousin Elizabeth had large ears and she grew into them nicely. More giggles and learning took place. I showed them how to use the stencil and did the Early Child Education teacher's name rounding it to make a smile, added eyes and a nose and they all giggled at the 'joke'.

I like the awe of these little students they always manage to have fresh take on the world.

5. When was the last time you felt jealous or envious of another? Why?

I try to watch this emotion, but it does arise. Particularly when I find younger teachers getting positions and I continue to stay on the supply list.

The teachers that really bother me are the ones hired to teach french and once they have a contract they switch over to teach English leaving only French positions available again.

Sometimes it is very frustrating.

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816923-Picnics-Jealousy-and-the-World-of-Sex-Betrayal-and-Power