*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818027-Magical-Acquaintances--How-Are-You
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#818027 added May 27, 2014 at 9:45pm
Restrictions: None
Magical Acquaintances. How Are You?
Today's blogs.....

Blog City – Day 85 – May 27


Prompt: Magic: Exists or not?

Only in stories, is it conjured.
Brought out in the imagination
To play and twist what lies beyond
And bring it into existence.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – May 27


Who is your latest acquaintance? How is it?

I am thinking the question is 'Who is it?'
Being a supply teacher I am meeting new students and other teachers almost every time I go into a new school. The challenge is to learn the names and develop a report thereby developing their trust and openness to the learning experience. If you don't the day is only made harder.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Twenty - Three


7. When people say Hi, How are you? Do you answer honestly or do you think that they are only asking to be polite? How do you tell the difference?

I think I tend to answer this question honestly, without going into a lot of heavy, boring detail. If they did not want to know then they should not have asked. Besides those who asks to be polite may not be really listening to the response they get. Genuine people want to know and will listen.

What I tell will also depend on the vibes I get. If they do not seem all that interested I may opt to give only a residual comment of "I'm fine." and smile good naturally as I return the same "and you?"

If I give an honest answer I generally stays on the briefer side - Unless they are close and truly want to know. "But how are you, really?"


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818027-Magical-Acquaintances--How-Are-You