*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818142-Childhood-Shows-and-Tasks-Needing-Completion
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#818142 added May 29, 2014 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Childhood Shows and Tasks Needing Completion
Today's blogs...

Blog City – Day 88 – May 29


Prompt: What show from your childhood would you love to bring back?

I grew up in Northern Ontario which had limited TV channels and of those some were French. Bugs Bunny and The Wonderful World of Disney are still running in variations and on the many channels that now bombard us when we flip on the 'idiot box' - as my Mother used to call it.

Even The Waltons and The Cosby show can be found on Vision TV.

I enjoyed Hogan's Heros - that is one show I don't believe is on, but you can probably purchase it on DVD.

Oh, I know... Fame! I loved that show. I do have that on DVD as well but I think it would make it today as it did back in the 80's, or was it the late 70's? I know they remade it as a movie, but I don't think it did that well. We are bombarded with Dancing With the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance that it is almost unnecessary, but I would watch it. I will admit I still need to see the remade movie.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


May 29 - You are given two days to complete your most important tasks, assignments, or roles before you move to the next sphere of life. What would these tasks be?

The reality of this is I am finishing up all that needs doing for the final week of the Game of Thrones Challenge. I am eager to see who wins and how each of us place. Our Team, House Baratheon, has been an amazing group of people. We have worked hard and helped each other achieve things I have never tried before. I am grateful for the experience.

I am also finishing up a month of blogging. With three groups, I have had a least one blog prompt a day. I have completed as few as 15 prompts each week!

I also have to post 3 sonnets to a contest and possibly another poem to Dark Dreamscapes - I started a poem and the prompt got changed so I have not gone back to it. I may submit the poem anyway, but I doubt it will win any prizes, but that is not always the goal.

The next sphere of life is JuNoWriMo - like NaNoWriMo, only in June. I won't be starting anything new. I plan on continuing my Nano novel from last November. I am also planning to write a few different poetry styles.

I find each month I latch on to something to pull my writing along, that way it stays in the foreground and does not slip off to the back burner which it has so often done in the past.

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818142-Childhood-Shows-and-Tasks-Needing-Completion