*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820305-Fountain-of-Youth-and-What-Animal-Would-I-Be
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#820305 added June 20, 2014 at 10:08am
Restrictions: None
Fountain of Youth and What Animal Would I Be
Today's blogs...

Blog City - DAY 109 June 20, 2014


Prompt: If there was a real fountain of youth but there is one catch, you don't know what age you will be once you have drank the water. Would you still drink the water and take your chances?

I think I would still drink the water and take my chances because even if I stay the age I am, I am hoping the water from the fountain of youth would give me some health benefits and make living this age not so bad at all. I mean being this age is fine, but to have less of the aches and pains that comes with age - or is that inactivity, I think it would be a great benefit.

Now if it ages you that would be crazy. If it would slip those many of years off that would be nice too. I could go for 10 years off. Twenty to twenty five would work as well but if it puts you back in my teens i would not appreciate it. I want to be taken serious if I am to work and live my life. I think it would be a little odd to be ten and get a teaching job to teach students that age.

Either way, I would go for it.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


If you can be any kind of animal what would you be and why?

This is my own prompt and I apologize for not being more creative. I came up with this on the fly after midnight - never my best time, but I did not want to leave it for the morning when many of us like to get writing in the morning. So that said here is my thoughts on which animal I would love to be.
A domesticated cat or dog would be lovely so long as you were gifted with a family who adored you and treated you like one of the family. To be a the hands of an animal abuser would make me second guess this choice. Cat would be my favourite of choices.

If I chose a more undomesticated animal... that would be a harder choice. Lion or panther would be regal, as would jaguar or leopard. All of those live in warmer climates. Bobcats and Lynx would be more interesting choices. Yes, I think I would prefer to stay out of Africa and closer to home. Bobcat would be delightful. Not to big, not to small - just the right size with beautiful markings and tufted ears. Living in the mountains. Yes, that would be my choice. Independent and free.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820305-Fountain-of-Youth-and-What-Animal-Would-I-Be