*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821101-Thunder
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#821101 added June 28, 2014 at 7:59pm
Restrictions: None
Thunder
I continue to be amazed at the variety of comforts that are offered dogs of all kinds. Buddy gets kind of edgy when the fireworks go off. He gets into one of his spins, pacing one way and then the other and decides he'drather head home. He gains confidence and walks on past our door and is joyfully strolling for a half a block and he jumps up in a jittery kind of way. I swear if he could Buddy would jump up over the moon.

Sharon knows just what Buddy needs. I shake my head, because I know this is going to mean more money spent. (my stingy is showing). She comes home with a jacket that has thunder written all over it. The coat fits tightly around Buddy's body. It Supposedly gives comfort to the Budster when it gets scary. He is calmed. The only thing for sure to me is he looks silly in this new coat, not anything like the ferocious dog who will protect me with his life. Now Buddy takes puts on his new cape and becomes thunder dog. He slips out of the bud cave to fight crime. Too bad he can not stop Tiggie from sitting on top of his cave. Stay tuned.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821101-Thunder